SUMMER WARDROBE ESSENTIALS TO UP YOUR STYLE GAME
Happy Friday Friends! Summer is here and so is the 100 degree weather in West Texas!! AGGHHH! I don’t know about you but some days I think I might melt over here as soon as I step out of the door. Hopefully it is cooler wherever you are!!!
While we all love trends, no wardrobe is complete without the essentials. They’re the items that you turn to in order to create almost every outfit. From the simple white t-shirt to the classic maxi dress, they are the pieces that every summer closet requires. So, if you want to up your style game this sunny season, you need to know what they are. I have created a list to guide you through all the must-have summer staples so that you can have your most chic season ever.
1. A possibly perfect sundress that’s cute as a *button*— Summer 2020 must-have is the sweet, easy, and breezy sundress. Simple to wear, available in a slew of fun prints and bold colors, and perfect for practically every warm-weather occasion—from a backyard picnic to a grocery run—the lightweight piece will be your new go-to once the temperatures hit (and stay) at 80-plus degrees. Inspired to invest in a few new ones? You’re in luck. Check out the sundresses down below.
2. Rattan Crossbody Bag –This bag is really really well put together. The fabric inside of it is very beautiful. It opens and closes very easily and is very high quality. It is great to wear with a dress and go to the beach in the summer! It is worth every penny.
3. Midi Skirt– Forget the mini, summer’s new skirt staple is the midi. Not only is the style chic and flattering, but it’s also perfect for keeping you cool and comfortable at the same time. Invest in one that you love, and you’ll be able to wear it with flats during the day and heels at night.
4. Strappy Heels– This piece can really dress up your summer wardrobe, whether you’re wearing them day to day or for a night out, they’re an essential!
5. Swimsuit – It’s Summer. Obviously you need a Swimsuit. I’m loving all of the fun, bold prints right now, however a simple black bikini Or one piece will never go out of style and makes it super easy to to wear under an outfit that will take you to the beach to lunch to shopping the day away.
6. Puff Sleeves– My favorite summertime grab is a babydoll dress with voluminous sleeves that make me feel comfortable and stylish. So the puffy sleeves 2020 are mainly done with dresses or blouses. They’re often done in more transparent fabrics and sometimes cropped. I’d say blouses with puffy sleeves might be the most common version of this trend, often done in colors such as black, pink or white. The puffy sleeves are combined with bows, ruffles or other details that enhances a more romantic look. What’s great with the puffy sleeves are their voluminous style, which adds a statement to any outfit.
7. Straw Hat– Sun safety and style aren’t mutually exclusive. Protect your skin from the sun’s harsh rays while looking great this summer with the help of a straw hat. Perfect for the beach or a picnic, a straw hat can put a fashionable finishing touch on countless warm-weather outfits.
Thank you so much for stopping by. Have a fabulous weekend! XO
“The most important thing to remember is that you can wear all the greatest clothes and all the greatest shoes, but you’ve got to have a good spirit on the inside. That’s what’s really going to make you look like you’re ready to rock the world.” —Alicia Keys
Find me on: Web | Instagram