Before you know it, we’ll be switching out our swimsuits and sandals for sweaters and boots. But, don’t forget that all of those cold-weather essentials look so much better with a little bling. So it’s time to start thinking about the fall 2020 jewelry trends too. We’re shining the spotlight on the definitive jewelry trends spotted on the runways of Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2019-2020 across the four corners of the fashion world. Trend setters, this is your moment to get ahead of the curve. So keep scrolling for 5 fall 2020 jewelry trends you’ll be seeing everywhere this season
- Statement necklaces – Dainty, delicate necklaces in a more minimalist style are not only unbelievably elegant, they are completely on trend. Yet, sometimes all you want is standing out in the crowd with an eyecatcher. In comes the statement necklace. Impressive and unique designs can turn a simple outfit into a more refined creation. Remarkable gemstones, chains,… everything is possible this season. Furthermore, your statement piece can serve as a basis for layered necklaces. Combine your necklace with a few minimalist ones and pick up an extra trend.
2. Color explosion– Massive, neon jewelry pieces are a surefire way to add a touch of daring to a look. Sometimes with throwback pieces, like at Jacquemus, which saw oversized hoops in Noughties-style neon cross the runway, or sometimes bourgeois, as seen at Stella McCartney, with bold, curtain-like tassel earrings.
3. Statement earrings — Not only statement necklaces are stealing the show in fall and winter. Earrings can make a statement of themselves as well. Length, size and the type of hanger are the focal point in 2020. Earrings need to spice up your outfit and look this year.
4. Color explosion –Massive, neon jewelry pieces are a surefire way to add a touch of daring to a look. Sometimes with throwback pieces, like at Jacquemus, which saw oversized hoops in Noughties-style neon cross the runway, or sometimes bourgeois, as seen at Stella McCartney, with bold, curtain-like tassel earrings.
5. Ring stacking –Do you want to take the ring trends even a step further? In 2020 you combine multiple delicate rings on one finger: three small, fine rings on your index finger, your wedding and engagement ring on your ring finger and add a few minimalist rings on your pinky, not only at the base of the finger but on the top as well for a more alternative look. Try combining silver and white gold with yellow gold and rose gold for a finishing touch.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!