Can’t believe its Friday already, where are the weeks are going!! The Home T sent me this shirt as my collaboration with them. I absolutely love the print on this tee, I adore having a tee that shows my pride for my state! Love a good comfy tee but, I love a good comfy tee for a good cause. The portions of the proceeds from these stylish tees are donated to the National multiple Scleroses Society. Be sure to check them out! ♥
So here’s a list of several things that I have learned make the state of Texas unique:
1.There’s plenty of sunshine. Snow is about as alien to Texans. We get to see more of the sun, never worry about destructive blizzards, rarely have to flee wildfires.
2. Everything’s bigger in Texas, including the economy.
3. When I would make a quick run to target, or even stop by the local grocery store everyone around me was usually dressed well. Maybe not all of them, but definitely presentable.
4. The abundance of options. From restaurants to nail salons, Texas has it all near by.
5. Food in Texas makes your taste buds sing. Texas chili is made of spicy meat and thick chili sauce, just the way cowboys like it. Then I remembered how sure Idaho has potatoes and New York has steak, but Texas has all that and more, plus its seasoned to perfection– with a little bit of Mexico added in for good measure.
6. Like I said, people in Texas are proud to be from Texas. Every time I meet someone and tell them I live in West Texas, they have some story about someone they know from Texas or how they once lived here. Hospitality is a major theme in the Lone Star state. I used to lived in Williston, North Dakota and when we moved to Texas I was shocked at how nice everyone was, so much so that I found it almost weird. If you see a pick up truck driving by, just wave. Why? Because that driver is probably goi￼ng to wave at you anyway.
Where do you live? What are some of the things that are unique about your state? Once again thank you for your time and have a blessed weekend ahead! ??
SHOP THE LOOK BELOW
TEXAS HOME Tee c/o The Home T / Neon scarf (no longer available) similar style (here) / Sunnies c/o A’GACI (no longer available) similar style (here) / Lipstick: Yves Saint Laurent Le Rouge — blood red c/o Sephora / Suede lace up heels ( no longer available) similar style (here) or (here) / Metaphor Women’s Dublin Crossbody bag similar style (here)