SHOP THE LOOK BELOW
Part 2: Floral-Print Ruffle-Neck Dress: LAURA ASHLEY LONDON COLLECTIONS c/o DILLIARD’S
– Kids and I are outside as. much. as. possible. I’m pretty sure we have an outdoor loving kiddos.
– We found out how much Joshua loves sand.
– He can dig and dig and dig, and he’s super happy.
-Play dates outside are definitely our favorites.The water park is one of our happy places.
-Naps are a great thing after swimming and a good meal.
-Appreciating those friends that celebrate life, milestones, achievements and have fun with us are true treasures to cherish.
-Finding out that Joshua can eat a whole slice of Lasagna was awesome. He really likes lasagna.
-Joshua is turning one in two and a half months. Tabitha and mommy are SO excited for him.
-I’m turning 32 in 5 months. Yay!
-Joshua is practically running from point A to point B. Climbing things are fun for Joshua.
– Joshua is loosing some chubs in his legs. I’m getting sad.
-Thankful for conversations with my little lady who is getting smarter everyday.
– Tabitha gets more packages than I get, but I still get excited and Joshua usually wants the paper or box.
– Phil and I wish very much that we could see the Spiderman movie that came out and XMEN…still haven’t felt comfortable leaving Tabitha and Joshua with anyone.
– I’m Dying to see Fault in Our Stars in theaters…heard it was amazing.
-We take pictures everyday as I work on getting better at them.
-We’re working on sleeping through the night again…he went through a growth spurt or something and would wake up to eat at 3 for the past four days. And then wake up at 6.
Sorry about the quick tidbits of our lives. I have numerous posts that I debate about whether to post or hide, and most of the time I hide. However, you’ll be hearing from me more often after we get this Part 3 on the go.
Bless you all!