Getting dressed during the hottest days of the year is hard enough; to then have to worry about looking presentable in the office? It’s a lot to juggle. (Our kids are little heaters already as it is!) Today I’m showing you the best summer outfit tips for how to dress for hot weather as a busy mom.
What To Wear In Summer – Putting Together Summer Outfits
Since I have been living in very hot Texas weather year round for many years now, I have become very familiar with summer dressing, so here are some of my best tips & tricks for dressing for this season.
3. Dress For Your Body Type When Choosing Summer Fashion — In this season in particular, it’s very important to dress for your body type. Apples for example look much better in tops that are fitted around the bust and wider around the tummy. The same counts for dresses.
4. Use Accessories, Shoes, Color, Pattern And Graphics To Make Casual Summer Outfits More Interesting —Accessorizing and playing with colors and patterns is the perfect way to make your summer outfit more interesting.
1. Play With Colors.
2. Add A Huge Belt And Statement Earrings.
3. Add Interest With A Brightly Colored Scarf.
4. Use Headbands Or Hair Pins.
6. Add Color With A Bag.
7. Use A Statement Necklace.
8. Get Some Colorful Standout Shoes.
9. When Wearing Flats Make Sure They Are Cute.
5. SLIP INTO SUMMER SANDALS — Summer’s the perfect time to find a new pair of sandals slide sandals are great for their comfort & ease (Just Like Flip Flops!). A bold color adds so much more style to your step and takes any summer outfit to the next level.