Nothing makes a statement like a sparkly dress. However, how to style a sequin dress & accessorize it correctly is the key to rocking a classy look. The #1 rule to follow is that sequins are bold and eye-catching, therefore let your dress stand on its own. If you keep the rest of your look lowkey, your dress will keep the focus on you! You’ll stand out just because your dress is sequin. However, a patterned of multi-colored sequin dress can be an eyesore & ruin your look. Choose your favorite sequin color & then stick with it!
Keep your Hair Very Simple
- If you have short hair, just tousle it with a little mousse.
- Beach waves are pretty either long or short.
- A messy bun always works.
- Fishtail braids are a dressy upgrade to a ponytail. However, don’t add any hair accessories.
Add Elegance with Simple Pearls
- Strapless, scoop or V-neck dress: Wear a princess length strand of pearls or a pearl choker.
- Higher neckline: Try an opera length strand or rope pearls, for instance.
- Pearl stud earrings are always perfect!