I can’t believe we’re already in a new year-crazy how much happened last year and and this week was spent reflecting on all that was, and all that is to come!
A few resolutions I’ve made and are sticking to:
1. EAT HEALTHY… MOST OF THE TIME. One of my favorite ways to stick to a resolution of eating well is to allow yourself some wiggle room. If you make a resolution to never eat sugar and eat broccoli and salmon for every meal, all day long, well, I hate to break it to you, but it ain’t gonna happen. Or if it does and you have super human willpower, you won’t be happy. Because yeah, broccoli is delicious and good for you, but it gets real boring real fast. So allow yourself some splurges. Eat dessert. Balance your meals so you can have treats and remember that life is too SHORT! Treat yo’self! Everything in moderation!
2. BE INTENTIONAL WITH MY TIME WITH MY LOVED ONES.
3. BE HAPPY. ALWAYS. Find optimism in even the darkest moments, and in turn, make everyone around you smile. What could be better than that?
4. FOCUS ON TIME MANAGEMENT WITH WORK.
5. PUT ALL MY TRUST IN GOD. I know that He provides; Always has, always will. I need to remember, in the times when I may feel like I have nothing under control, that God has EVERYTHING under control and He’s looking out for me at every corner. Life just instantly becomes so much better when this truth is recognized.
I think my main motivation for life is the same as my main motivation for working out: cute clothes! Sounds silly, but stay with me here. Just getting up and getting myself ready ( makeup and a cute outfit) totally make a huge difference in how I feel and how I tackle my day.
This year will be focused on bringing positivity everywhere I go. Cleanse my life of negativity. Be cheerful. Be kind to everyone. Don’t be quick to judge. Think before I speak. Think before I act. I want to make a difference. Change the world. Make someone smile every day. remember to tell my loved ones just how much they mean to me. Constantly. One small step at a time, right? Right.
I just wanted to thank each and every one of you for following along our crazy journey and reading this blog! Thank you for reading and coming along with us. It’s going to be so fun!
A new year. A new start. We’ve got this!!
What are some of your goals for the new year? I think it will be really exciting year and I am ready for a new start.
P.S. I didn’t get the chance to post our Christmas Morning and my kids matching jemmies ( they all look SO cute & cuddly) here on the blog. You can check it via FACEBOOK. (just scroll down).