I thought I’d be fun to do some fun facts about me so you can get to know me a little better. Today I’m sharing 23 Facts about me, which is something I have been meaning to do since I started my blog (4 years ago). So here we go!
1. I love it when it’s quiet and sunny.
2. I laugh at really dumb jokes.
3. I used to live in Bangkok Thailand ( 2 years to be exact) and have so many Thai friends. I love the Pad Thai. My husband like having green curry and seafood basil together. He said it’s a perfect combo.
4. My husband Phil was my first boyfriend.
5. I prefer drinking plain milk more than chocolate or strawberry milk, although I also like those flavors.
6. I am deathly afraid of snake and lizards.
7. I love Mint Milkshakes from Baskin Robbins (or Minty-moo).
8. I totally don’t mind mornings, and often annoy my kids by showing up too early in their room and singing “Gooooood mooooorning!!!
9. My ideal evening is one in front of the TV with my family and a home cooked meal.
10. I am an absolute fan of “The Originals” on Netflix! I was so relieved when I discovered that there WILL be a season 5. I loved and hated the last episode, but I am definitely looking forward to what the writers do to get the “always and forever” back on track.
11. I can’t drive a car with manual transmission. Shoot! ?
12. I have a really bad habit of buying journals and never filling them up.
13. I don’t sleep well in places that aren’t my bedroom .
14. My favorite ever meal would probably the grilled sirloin steak or chicken (+ corn on the cob). “What about the burgers?!” I hear you cry! Well, I love them too…
15. I graduated from Emilio Aguinaldo College Manila Philippines with a Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy.
16. I’m the second of four siblings and I adore coming from a big family.
17. I also used to be a majorette when I was in High school (y’know the ones..batons, pom poms and lots of glitter!)
18. Water is my favorite drink ever. I’m a cheap date.
19.Those closest to me call me Len-Len. I’m not even really sure how that started…
20. I also have an embarrassing obsession with Zac Efron ?. Have you watch his movie ” THE LUCKY ONE” which I just DIED over (even if I seriously hated the scene with Zac and the girl lol)!!!? And I also can’t believe I just put that on the internet. Haha!!!
21.I go through candles like it’s nobody’s business, and my favorite scents are vanilla based. Mmmm!
22. I was born and raised to one of the beautiful Islands in the Philippines. I’m 100% Filipina.
23.The next destination on my must-visit list is France, Italy. I can’t wait till I can finally go!
Thanks for stopping by. I’d like to get to know you better too! Tell me a random fact about yourself! xx