Warm weather, splash park is open, freezer full of popsicles, nights are getting longer and we’re pushing bedtime back. Yep, summertime is here. Can’t believe it’s already time to share our next season’s blog post idea list! Summer is always tough in blogging because my family and I are traveling a lot and taking the kids to the beach. Who doesn’t want to just be outside and have fun? I tried to make most of these ideas experienced-based, meaning that you actually have to go outside and *do* things in order to write the blog post. it seems like a long process, but that results in really fun experience and it also means that with each event comes not just one quality blog post often many.
10 Summer blog Post Ideas
1. Style sunset shoot and turn it into an event to enjoy with friends or family.
2. Create a roundup of products based on your favorite summer colors.
3. Host a backyard cocktail party and have everyone bring an ingredient and experiment with new recipes.
4. Make a craft for your next dinner party, like a cute table runner or drinks stirrers.
5. Create a neighborhood guide for your fave hood in the city.
6. Create a travel diary during your vacation with your family.
7. Share a list of beachy faves, like hats, bags, and shoes, but look high and low for items your readers have never seen.
8. Share your editing process for editing natural light photos.
9. Practice or experiment with golden hour photography and share the photos.
10. Lastly, use Google Analytics to research which of your posts have performed the best, and use it as a jumping off point to brainstorm more summer content!
Which will you covering first?
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!