Warm weather, splash park is open, freezer full of popsicles, nights are getting longer and we’re pushing bedtime back. Yep, summertime is here. Can’t believe it’s already time to share our next season’s blog post idea list! Summer is always tough in blogging because my family and I are traveling a lot and taking the kids to the beach. Who doesn’t want to just be outside and have fun? I tried to make most of these ideas experienced-based, meaning that you actually have to go outside and *do* things in order to write the blog post. it seems like a long process, but that results in really fun experience and it also means that with each event comes not just one quality blog post often many.
10 Summer blog Post Ideas
1. Style sunset shoot and turn it into an event to enjoy with friends or family.
2. Create a roundup of products based on your favorite summer colors.
3. Host a backyard cocktail party and have everyone bring an ingredient and experiment with new recipes.
4. Make a craft for your next dinner party, like a cute table runner or drinks stirrers.
5. Create a neighborhood guide for your fave hood in the city.
6. Create a travel diary during your vacation with your family.
7. Share a list of beachy faves, like hats, bags, and shoes, but look high and low for items your readers have never seen.
8. Share your editing process for editing natural light photos.
9. Practice or experiment with golden hour photography and share the photos.
10. Lastly, use Google Analytics to research which of your posts have performed the best, and use it as a jumping off point to brainstorm more summer content!
Which will you covering first?
Thanks so much for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!
Love your denim skirt! 😉
These are all great ideas. Styling Sunset shoot sounds wonderful .
Nina’s Style Blog
These are lovely ideas. I love your contrasted photos! So beautiful. x/Madison
Hi sweet Len! Great ideas! Summer is in motion!! Yes!! ..haha Have a blessed rest of the week.
Leeen, these are great ideas! I work in SEO, so Google Analytics will be my jumping point for sure: thanks for sharing! Now can I just say you have one of the best food platters I’ve ever seen, my mouth is watering shamelessly over here. Have a lovely day Lovely! Xx
Great ideas to beat the heat of summers. I am loving this colourful top. This look is perfect for the summers. Enjoy summers
Such cool ideas Len! and I love your outfit, so stylish as always babe <3
Happy Thurdsay! 😀
Olivia Poncelet <3
That yummy outdoors feast is fabulous. You are always so stellar in your details. I love your stripes and your pom-pom bag. Amazing always!
Love these ideas! I definitely want to try some of them out.
May || http://themoderness.com/
These are great ideas Len. I will love to try the golden hour rule first. Thanks for sharing.
Great ideas. And btw, I love your look from head to toe, so summery chic! 🙂
xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY
Gorgeous outfit and post The food look fantastic xoxo Cris
Nice and interesting list Len … some are on mine as well! Have a great weekend xx
These are really good ideas. Thanks for sharing.