An interconnected and co-evolving community of organisms — humans, plants, animals, and microorganisms. We once lived in a healthy ancestral symbiome where we coexisted in harmony with the natural world.
Postbiomic : Beneficial metabolites or biomolecules produced by living microbes that promote health. Symbiome’s postbiomics are created through a proprietary process with a unique blend of microbes that optimizes the number and bioavailability of nutrients in each product.
The One RESTORATIVE CREAM — Minimum ingredients, maximum hydration. Made with a breakthrough blend of three intentional ingredients, this ultra-soothing cream calms skin, reduces signs of aging and environmental damage, and bolsters skin barrier function leaving skin soft, smooth, and hydrated.
I have a slight obsession with natural, minimal skin care as I’m close to 40. The One is a beautifully made cream that temps me to rock it in my arms and sing to it like a baby. It’s simplicity allows me to use it without worry or consequences, and my skin looks replenished and bright after use. Most important though, is the feel of my skin.after use. It is gentle and creamy. I love this product. It feels good to the touch, not greasy. It absorbs well and I have no reaction to anything in it even with irritable eye area skin.
- Based on years of research, our proprietary BioIntact™ cold-emulsion process uses a unique blend of lactobacillus ferment, containing powerful biosurfactants and polysaccharides that catalyze and stabilize the emulsion and anti-microbial peptides and bacteriocins that are self-preserving
- Unique blend of Lactobacillus Ferment delivers a host of polysaccharides, fatty acids, exosomes, and enzymes
- Fermented, Postbiomic™ Sanoma Leaf Oil calms sensitive skin, regulates the microbiome, and protects against oxidative stress
The Reset CLARIFYING CLEANSER // Made in California
It’s time for a reset. Designed to soothe and clear, this powerful yet gentle, clarifying cleanser is the first step in reestablishing a balanced and healthy complexion. Love to use this guy at night, remove the grime of the day without overtripping my skin. Love the texture – it’s very light and soft to the touch. Leaves my skin clean, without feeling stretched (which happens a lot for me since I have dry skin). My pores have greatly diminished. My skin is softer. My blemishes are less noticeable.
- Lactobacillus Ferment
- Lauramidopropyl Betaine
- Decyl Glucoside
- Lippia Sidoides (Alecrim Pimenta) Leaf Oil
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil
Apply 2-3 pumps to dry or damp skin and gently massage for 15-30 seconds. Use once daily. For a treatment, apply 2-3 pumps to dry skin. Leave on for 30-60 seconds. Use 1-2 times per week.
Thanks for Symbiome for sponsoring this post!