Wow, can you guys believe that Thanksgiving is tomorrow! Well, let me back up: I can’t believe it’s November. So what are your plans for Thanksgiving? Those of us who have made it a lifestyle to count calories know how easy it is to lose track over Thanksgiving dinner. Who’s with me? So, how many calories are you putting down? I for one really still want to be able to fit in my jeans next week (lol!!), but I also want to be able to enjoy myself. Well, it’s Thanksgiving after all. Who wants to count calories, carbs, or whatever. Just have fun! Enjoy yourself, enjoy your family, enjoy your friends, enjoy your food! That’s huge and is worth praise all in itself.
Today’s outfit, wearing my new fav pair of over-the-knee-boots from CHOIES. I can’t say enough good things about these boots. They are incredibly gorgeous and warm. The fit is perfect– true to size. Also, I love how the heels stays in place when I’m running up stairs or walking quickly. Wore them to church the first day and they were so comfortable. I wasn’t expecting to like them so much. I’ve ordered boots online before and 50% of the time they don’t fit as expected or the quality is less than expected. These boots are pretty awesome, not to tight, not to wide and they look great. I would totally order these in other colors. My new favorite weekend shoes for the cold weather! Perfect in every way right from the box! No pinching, no spots to break in, look fantastic.. wore them all day. Can’t do better on price either. Would highly recommend!
I have a lot to be thankful for, and the biggest is you, my readers. And, honestly, I thank you ALL from the bottom of my heart. You inspire me to continue pursuing my dreams. You have made this blog what it is today, and I’m extremely humble that you come to read it. So, THANK YOU!
I want to give some shout -outs to some readers in particular, who have gone beyond to cheer me on, who I’ve really gotten to know over the last year, and who have helped me move forward.
1.Tiffany (http://tinytiffs.blogspot.com) For your drive, your encouragement,and your inspiring words.
2. So Alice (http://soalicepl.blogspot.com/) For being someone I admire.
3. Raysa Garcia (https://stylebyraysa.wordpress.com/) For always being so kind and supportive. You never fail to amaze me.
5. Milly (http://styledbymilly.com/) For being so positive. I love your words! You inspire me.
6. Danielle (http://www.blushblossom.com) For being a reader and cheering me on.
7. Honia (http://lovelyattitude.com) For being so thoughtful. I’ve enjoyed getting to know you.
8. Esther (http://bubblesther.com) For being a ray of sunshine and inspiration.
9. Danielle (http://www.spring2spring.com) For your lovely comments, I truly appreciate them.
10. Elle (http://www.mydailycostume.com) For being so positive and always cheering me on. You’re the best!
11. Yasmin (http://banglesandbungalows.com) For always have such nice things to say.
12. Lauren (http://trend-mixblog.com/) For being so kind and your work truly inspires me. I wish I could be as good at art as you are.
13. Ivana Split (http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/) For your wonderful comments, it really means a lot to me.
14. Nina (http://www.titritmode.com) For being so positive, kind and thoughtful!
15. Diane (http://www.petiteinparis.com) For reading my blog, and cheering me on. You are such a sweetheart!
16. Lauren Farrell (http://www.laurenfarrellny.com/blog) For being so sweet and supportive.
17. Prudence (http://www.prudencepetitestyle.com) For being so sweet and supportive. Your thoughtfulness is a delight to receive.
18. Siffat Haider (https://icingandglitter.wordpress.com) For always being so kind to me.
19. Annesa (http://www.seekingsunshine.com/) For being a reader and cheering me on. Your style really inspires me.
20. My husband, Phil: For always supporting my dreams and never telling me that I am crazy for following them. And for allowing me to explore this crazy world of blogging. I wouldn’t be where I am today without his support.
What are you thankful for this year?! Wishing everyone a safe & happy Thanksgiving!
SHOP THE LOOK BELOW
Gray Stretch Suede Laced Back Heeled Over the Knee Boots c/o CHOIES / Worthington® Funnel-Neck Wool-Blend Coat similar style (here) or (here) / Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick / Sunnies: Prada c/o Nordstrom / Chanel Vintage Classic Maxi Jumbo Lambskin Shoulder Bag
Beautiful boots! I’ve had my eye on these for over two years, thanks to Choies. Love them. Perfect color for autumn. I’ve wore them for days and they are getting more and more comfortable.