The funny thing about pregnancy, is the varying stages of weight gain and the timing in which you will need maternity clothes. I did a mini maternity wardrobe haul but my bump is not big enough to fill them out yet, so they are not that flattering. So in my search to find something summery, I went for this romper nonmaternity style, as the romper is currently ON TREND, having made it’s comeback this Spring/Summer.
I’m not gonna lie guys, being pregnant can be really unfun. I do like being pregnant most of the time… I love the feeling of a growing baby inside my belly, people are really extra nice to me, Phil will never say no to my request for a back massage, and of course, the prize you get at the end is awesome. I like being pregnant maybe 90% of the time, but the other 10% of the time, it just kind of sucks. I run out of breath really quickly, I have to pee literally every 15 minutes!
Anyway, how cute is this watch from Uncle Jack?! Simple, accurate, easy to read, waterproof( this classification means that it is suitable for light water recreation activities in shallow water, swimming, showering, rain, boating etc.) and light weight. Perfect for working outside. Great price. I highly recommend.
Thank you so much for reading. Have a wonderful day!
SHOP THE LOOK BELOW
This post is sponsored by Uncle Jack.